or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard commented  · 

This is a crucial feature if you have a long list of news.
        Is there a feedly reader app that does this? Looks like this app is not updated anymore.. Anyone knows?

• Andrew Sam commented  · 

For an app of this quality it's unbelievable to not have this feature .. At least let us know if you would be doing this?

• alessandro commented  · 

Please vive us same gesture of feedly. Swipe left to right to mark as read a single feed. Swipe bottom to top to mark as read all feeds on page. Thank you

• stronglee commented  · 

This is a very important feature when we normally dont have time to mark every single articles in a huge list.

• Leon commented  · 

It'll be three years in a couple of months since this was first suggested. Why run a user voice if you don't listen to your users?

• Frank commented  · 

Marking articles as read as you scroll down the list is huge. It is such a convenience to not have to go through every article to mark it read. I just want to scroll down and mark them read automatically then just click on the article I'm interested in. Please make this happen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is so important, please consider adding this. I would pay you more for this one feature. Thanks a ton, love the app!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the one feature keeping nextgen from being perfect with my usage.

I prefer to read from within All Items and if I need to come back to this list then I have tons of old items I WANT to mark as read but I can't, lest I mark all my items as read. Please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Greader in android has this good feature.
        If I press back, then come to article lost again, I have to scroll down for long time to find what I was reading.

• Y2K Blackout commented  · 

I can't vote this up any more... Give me my Google Reader functionality!

• oczynek commented  · 

at the same time allow to have more content to be visible. for me it is better to slide all from top to bottom, then go left/right feed by feed

• Dan commented  · 

Would be very appreciated!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, similar to Rowi app implementation would be great

Feedback and Knowledge Base